Wednesday 6 April 2011

Synopsis of Srimpi Ketawang Lima Ganep

five centuries
i have waited for five kings
to serve
but what I found was wrong
what I hoped for was gone
what I aimed for was wrong
what I found was damaged
destruction around
As he waited for, Ki Lurah Semar hoped that Ki Lurah Togog would soon return from overseas so that together they could take care of me knights in the Land of Java who were neglecting their responsibilities, carried away with  anger, and made them reunite and bring about harmony to the world.
But can the hopes of the oder villagers of Klampisireng be realized? Unfortunately, with Srimpi Ketawang Lima Ganep, it is an impossible. as the Ketawang is the most sacred Bedhaya dance frcm the Surakarta Palace, the number five (Lima) is an old number, and there has never been a black Klampis tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment